Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What a blessing. Today after 2 hours in the post office, I received my first and probably best package. The wonderful girls in the Bible study I co-lead last year sent me a box full of encouraging letters, candy, random jokes, and Christmas decorations. I couldn't believe it. I thought I was going to cry.

Tomorrow is my last day for the semester. Just one more final and my first school semester is finished. It hit me last week how exhausted and in need of a break I was. Well today when I opened that box to find an explosion of red confetti paper and colorful letters I got the energy I needed to finish up the semester. I feel so incredibly blessed by these wonderful friends. Last year was my favorite year on campus! These girls had entered my life and been such a blessing and now they are continuing to bless me in South America. I was overjoyed and over whelmed because I didn't do anything be so blessed. That is the beauty of the Gospel though right?

Thank you girls!! Love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment